BLACK RASPBERRY SEED OIL
Black Raspberry seed oil facts
The black raspberry seed oil is light due to which it absorbs in the skin easily. Due to the richness in antioxidants, it prevents from the free radicals. This oil has low content of saturated fat and high content of polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids. It also supports immunity. Black raspberry is inherent to United States and is grown as crops in Pacific regions. The plant of raspberry grows up to the height of 6-9’. It was used as a food source of natural dye. The seeds of Black raspberry are used to extract oil by using cold press method. It is versatile and maintains elasticity of skin and treats various health conditions. It possesses alpha tocopherol and gamma tocopherol that helps to eliminate free radicals. It has low content of saturated fat. It contains about 70% of polyunsaturated fat. . It is rich in anthocyanins which is available three times more than that of blackberries.
PART USED Seeds
SYNONYMS Rubus occidentalis L.
COMMON NAMES Wild Black Raspberry, Black Caps, Black Cap Raspberry, Thimbleberry, Scotch Cap
EXTRACTION METHOD Cold Pressed
- It maintains skin elasticity and soothes skin conditions.
- It also repairs damaged hair.
- It heals the skin problems such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema.
- It lowers the skin inflammation, plump appearance and wrinkles.
- It softens the heels, calluses and cuticles.
- It helps to prevent stretch marks.
- It lowers the chances of skin discoloration and brown spots in the skin.
- It enhances immune system.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult the health practitioner for use.
- Use it in moderate amounts.
- It is better to be avoided by allergic people.
- A patch test should be done before using.
It is used in manufacturing soaps, skin creams and nutraceuticals.
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh