Pumpkin Seed Oil
The nutrient content of Pumpkin Seed Oil is something to behold; pumpkin oil has many skin benefits! It's an incredible plant based ingredient for our skin, particularly our face, as it's high in:
- Vitamin A - keeps skin firm and healthy
- Betacarotene - a precursor of vitamin A which we need for healthy skin
- Vitamins B2 & B3 - softens the skin and improves complexion
- Potassium - helps regulate the amount of water in cells (along with sodium)
- Magnesium - is an essential mineral for skin health
- And most importantly, Zinc, which helps with the formation of new skin cells and the production of collagen.
PART USED Seeds
SYNONYMS Cucurbita pepo L., Cucumis pepo (L.) Dumort.
COMMON NAMES Squash, Summer Sqaush
EXTRACTION METHOD Cold Pressed
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh